Contact a Politician:

Your Member of Provincial Parliament and City Councillor work for you, and if you feel that they could do a better job representing tenants, let them know! 

Some helpful resources to look at before you contact a politician:

Political Contacts

If you have something to say about the Residential Tenancies Act:

Listed below are the names and addresses of key provincial politicians.

It is important that tenants contact politicians and let them know our concerns regarding housing and tenants' rights.


Hon. Kathleen Wynne, Premier
Legislative Building 
Queen's Park 
Toronto ON M7A 1A1

Phone: 416-325-1941
TTY/Teletypewriter (for the hearing impaired): 1-800-387-5559

Minister of Municipal Affairs:

Hon. Ted McMeekin
777 Bay St., 17th Floor
Toronto ON M5G 2E5

416-585-6470 fax


Conservative Housing Critic:

Ernie Hardeman, MPP

Room 413, Main Legislative Building, Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario M7A 1A8

Tel: 416-325-1239  Fax: 416-325-1259


NDP Housing Critic: 

Cindy Forster, MPP

Room 357, Main Legislative Building, Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario M7A 1A5

Tel: 416-325-7106  Fax: 416-325-7067


FMTA Advocacy is NOT funded by the city of Toronto.