311 Emergency After Hours Service

311 Logo

The Municipal Licensing & Standards Division of the City of Toronto, with the assistance of 311 Toronto, says that residents to contact ML&S staff for emergency matters after regular business hours, weekends and on holidays by visiting 311 Toronto or calling 311. ML&S enforces City by-laws such as the Vital Services by-law (covering fuel, gas, hydro, hot or cold water) and the Heating by-law (requiring landlords to provide heat to a minimum of 21 degrees Celsius between September 15th and June 1st), and Property Standards (other repairs).